Microdermabrasion is all the rage in skin care these days but what is it really doing to your skin? In a nutshell microdermabrasion uses a tool to buff away the dead skin cells from the outer most layer of the skin, or the epidermis. By doing this it allows newer, fresher skin to appear; sun damage, fine lines and surface blemishes are removed during this process. Some of the largest issues many women have experienced when having microdermabrasion done is bruising, skin discoloration and some have even had their capillaries burst! Sounds a little painful, right? Fortunately there is an easier and less painful way to produce much the same results of microdermabrasion, it’s called Alpha Hydrox! Alpha Hydrox skin care uses natural glycolic acids or AHAs to achieve these results. Glycolic acids gently remove dead skin cells by loosening the bonds that hold them to skin’s surface. This reveals newer, fresher skin and keeps the skin in a constant state of renewal so it is continually creating new cells. Beautiful complexion achieved without bruising, discoloration or a busted capillary!
- Start a skin care routine with real results! Try Alpha Skin Care! 3 simple steps, 3 full size products, 1 low price… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Regular cleansing is essential to #healthyskin! Gentle, soap & #parabenfree, Refreshing Face Wash is the perfect… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- #AlphaSkinCare is as easy as 1 -2- 3! Step 1: Cleanse. Step 2: Treat. Step 3: Moisturize. That’s all you need to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #NewYearsresolutions don’t have to be big. #Simpleideas from the beauty editors at Allure magazine may spark a reso… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- #Exercise for #healthyskin? Yes! It improves circulation, reduces stress and cleanses the body from the inside!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago